Skip to main content

unexpected wonder

I have a fondness for balloons in places they don't belong, little bright spots in an otherwise unremarkable place. I almost always take a picture. I have countless photos of balloons floating randomly off to who knows where. This photo is from last week & by far my favorite. Of course when they're flying off to unknown locales I do always worry that they'll end up in the ocean & harm poor turtles or dolphins--by far the best sea creatures as sometimes they will best sharks & that's pretty badass. I know errant balloons do cause trouble, but I have to hope that the ones I see end up in Never Never Land or something instead. Second star to the right, straight on til morning . . .

Comments

Bahil said…
But if balloons don't end up in the ocean, how will dolphins practice safe-sex...
aziner said…
well thankfully idiotic human ideas like "safe sex" don't exist in the animal kingdom