Skip to main content

in the moments before time starts moving backward

If you like good music & clicking on links then I recommend you click this one and enjoy the stream of Copeland's new album "You Are My Sunshine" that's coming out on Tuesday. This is the first album in months to which I'm looking forward.

The other good piece of news for the day--Red Sox took game 1 of the ALCS! Woo! And hazaa! And jolly good! And whatnot! I'm trying not to find my happiness in baseball as I know the great potential of disappointment it holds in its chest, and true happiness cannot come from earthly things, but let's just say that it helps my days a lot right now. God helps more, but baseball is certainly not hurting. I really hope it can stay that way. A World Series repeat would be quite exciting.

Comments