Skip to main content

is it time for spring training yet?

I must say there is a (somewhat larger than I'd like to admit) part of me that wants to say haha Rays, you lost! And in truth I'm glad they did. I feel like those punks need to be taught a lesson. A part of me feels bad b/c I know that they had a dream within their grasp, they accomplished something huge in winning the AL East and the ALCS, but I really can't muster that much sympathy for them--a tiny amount but that's it. I'm glad the Phillies won, but only because they're not the Rays.

Sadly now though it means baseball is completely over for the season. Still I find myself checking the Red Sox website everyday to see what exciting things might happen in the off season. I'm also checking the Yankees site because I'm dying to know where Manny will end up. I hope the Dodgers will keep him; I think his brand of oddness is best suited for LA. Plus it would be devastating for the Yanks to have his bat. Although, I think they're smart enough not to buy up all the drama that comes along with him, especially with the hefty price tag that will certainly accompany it. We shall see.

Speaking of the Yankees, I'm pretty disappointed to hear about Joba Chamberlain's DUI. I hope that this is an isolated incident & he can get his head on straight. Would be sad to waste such talent, even if he is with my rival team.

Well it may be officially football season now (blech) but don't worry the best sport will be back for spring training before we know it! :)

Oh and on a random sidenote, I did get a haircut & do plan to post pictures, but I need new batteries for my camera, so they'll be up shortly-ish.

Comments

aziner said…
thanks friend! I'll try to get the pics up this weekend. love you too!