Skip to main content

not so long now...

Twice in the past 2 days I've been told I look like I've lost weight. I've just kind of shrugged my shoulders. I don't have a scale, so honestly I couldn't tell you for sure. But I have made some attempt at eating better & I've been working out some, trying to improve leg strength in particular for snowboarding--maybe it's paying off. This is good news as snowboarding season will be upon us before you know it. I'm glad as I'm really craving cold & snow right now. And I long to conquer the mountain . . . or at least the bunny slope. ;)

I do wonder about driving up there, though. I'm not keen on mountain driving & I haven't driven in snow in I think 5 years & I know nothing of tire chains & what have you. Of course, there are few people I would trust driving on the mountain especially in snow so it may just be one of those things I have to figure out for myself. Meh. Sometimes I'd just prefer it if life were a little simpler. Oh well, I guess pursuing something worthwhile requires going through the middle of some yicky (yucky + icky) mountain driving in order not to miss out on the amazingness of one day spending more time on the board than on my bum.

Comments