Skip to main content
The Red Sox game REALLY didn't go as I anticipated today. I'm pretty bummed. Regardless of how things turn out, even if we win the World Series, I'm kind of curious with what I will manage to capture my attention during the off-season. Baseball, at least when it's going well, is a good distraction.

I am now the proud owner of a sewing machine; maybe I will fill my time with that. Of course I haven't sewn anything in over 10 years, so we'll see how this goes. I need to take up watercolor again too. I don't think I've painted anything in close to 3 years. Probably I should find something exciting to do too though. As much as I enjoy creative things, not many edge of your seat moments tend to occur, at least not if you're doing it right & you manage not to sew through your finger--that's the wrong kind of exciting . . .

Comments