Skip to main content

random photo update

So I finally went through and uploaded a bunch of photos from the past 6+ months that for whatever reason never made it onto my computer & I thought I would share a few with all of you lovely people!

Sunset in Auburn, CA


The Burger King "walk-thru" apparently.
What I most love about this though is that he's walking a dog.
Things like this are why I try to always have a camera on me.


In Coronado. This pelican outsmarted these guys.
They dropped the net they were trying to catch or shoe him away with. It was hilarious.
Coronado is a great place except for the horrible bridge you have to drive over to get there . . .
I still want to puke thinking about it.


Somewhere in Korea Town.


This squirrel watched me for several minutes on my lunch break one day.


Calabasas Pumpkin Festival
(We didn't buy any pumpkins, just took photos with them. haha)


Halloween with my friend Dan dressed as a "douche bag," wearing the most hideous hat ever.
(Would be just as hideous no matter what team was on the cap,
except the Rays, that might make it more heinous.)


The sky on Friday morning looked perfectly precipitational & cold and prompted me to check the snow report, but alas there was nothing.


The sky this morning. I thought for sure that dark spot over the mountains was going to be snow! But still no. :\


Before hair.


After hair.


And now it is much past time for bed, so I will bid you farewell. It was a (mostly) good and seemingly long weekend (more than the extra hour) but still somehow Mondays always sneak up too quickly. I will leave you with this bit of news though--my friend Jodi & I listened to Christmas music Saturday night while I was giving her a cooking lesson & it was completely fabulous. So if you've been itching to bust it out I say go for it!

Comments