Skip to main content

TDP Update

I am pretty impressed with myself that I have taken on a project and been really dedicated to bringing it about--not to toot my own horn. Sometimes I get easily excited about a new project in the beginning stages & start to dive into it until life or something else gets in the way. So I'm proud of myself and pleased that tonight I published The Daybreak Project website.

Right now it's mostly a lot of reading, but I suppose that's necessary for people to know what it is. If any of you faithful & beloved blog readers have any feedback I'd really appreciate it. As I've been thinking about it over the weekend, I feel this is a ministry that God has been growing in me since college and I'm really excited to be working on this. Marriage is something I'm deeply passionate about. With the exception of those with a specific call toward celibacy, men & women were designed for marriage, a design our culture tends to get in the way of a lot, which I find extremely frustrating. But praise God that He's bigger than the roadblocks & I'm praying that we would see Him working through them more evidently and that we see a renewed passion for, commitment toward, and excitement about marriage in our communities.

Thanks for taking the time to read about this & visiting the site. If you would be praying for the list to grow I would appreciate it. I know there are a lot of women who could be on the list right now. And while the ministry is perhaps easier & shorter with a smaller list, I believe that this is a project God is calling me to for many years and I look forward to walking alongside many women, praying this dream for them, and seeing it come to fruition.

Comments

sherry said…
Wow. Sounds wonderful, Azina.