Skip to main content

all the lights are coming on now

I think I may be turning into some sort of desert creature. I crave heat lately in a way that is unnatural--I am certain I'm not sick & I have the thermostat in my apartment set to 82 right now AND I'm under a blanket. Unholy, I know. Plus over the past couple days anytime I drank more than about 6 ounces of any fluid in one sitting I started feeling a little bleh. If I start growing scales or something I'll be sure to see a doctor. ;)

I was in Pasadena last night and instead of driving straight home I decided to scope out some of the neighborhood Christmas decorations. And what to my wondering eyes should appear? This year's best Christmas inflatable. It doesn't beat the giant snowman with a snowglobe base from last year, but still it's rather amusing.



Behold the ridiculously large inflatable nativity! Haha I love this stuff. Giant inflatable holiday lawn decorations were simultaneously the best and worst invention--they crack me up with their ridiculousness! It's hard to tell from the picture, but the giant inflatable baby Jesus has quite a goofy grin on his face. Can't wait to see what silliness next year has in store. :)

Comments

raj said…
you are sick. long live the cold!
aziner said…
you're just jealous because you would disintegrate if it was 82 in your house.