Skip to main content

a few of my favorite things

A few weeks ago I went over to my friend Rachel's place to bring her food when she was sick. I stopped by the Ralph's by her place and discovered something delightful: vitaminwater10. That's 10 calories per serving! It only comes in 4 flavors right now, but one of those is XXX which is my favorite non-retired VW flavor. (rest in peace VitalTea...)

Since then I hadn't seen VW10 in any other stores. But when I checked Target this week not only did I find this:


I also found these!



Two new flavors! Sorry I'm a spaz and just now realized that I photographed the ingredients side of tranquilo rather than the amusing story. D'oh! Oh well. I enjoyed both flavors, though tranquilo could have lived with a stronger flavor overall. I think I'll still stick with XXX10 most of the time, but I'm sure I will pick these up every now & again.

In other photo news, the cherry blossoms at Lake Balboa are sort of blooming! Here are a couple of my favorite shots from yesterday.


This is my favorite shot of the day, except for...
this!

EWW! I shall be forced to crop this photo, which I generally prefer not to do. I think in this digital age we have far too many crutches and I am somewhat of a photo purist--always have been. It's why I was so resistant to a digital camera to begin with and why I really dislike photo enhancements and touchups. I could go on, but I'll spare you. :)

Comments

raj said…
without photo editing, how could we have hilarious commentary like "icky bug"?
aziner said…
hahahaha fair enough. it is icky!