Skip to main content

we once had oceans left to fly

I am giddily, stupidly, exceedingly happy right now. It's been awhile & it feels good. And truthfully while I've been really happy, had really great moments & memories & life experiences, I haven't felt exactly this way in about 4 years. I'm not quite sure what to think about that. It's a good reminder & is reinvigorating. And I think that even if it doesn't turn out to mean what I used to hope & what I'm beginning to hope anew that it will at least mean I'll hold out for nothing less. It's indescribably exciting. I have no idea what puzzle pieces will take shape, but I do know that when I get to a place where I can look back and see more fully the picture that is currently forming it will delight my heart--as it always does. :)

Tonight I went to the Sunday evening service at my church for the first time in over 5 months. I enjoy the morning service and had even come to believe that I liked it better than the evening service, that way I could just relax and chill out on Sunday night. Turns out I was completely full of crap without even realizing it. I do enjoy the morning service, but in no way is it better than Sunday evening. Finishing out the weekend praising my God and seeing my friends, what could be better? I'm glad for the nudges from God and friends over the past few weeks to revisit this service. It capped off a really great weekend.

Comments

raj said…
Word. Hold out for the best. You're worth it.
aziner said…
:) thank you very much.
sherry said…
I agree with Raj.

P.S. My WV is "lates." So, lates, Azina.
aziner said…
:) thank you, Sherry.

P.S. lol :)