Skip to main content

fun with numbers

Last night I heard 1234 by the Plain White T's. It's a fun song that reminds me of this song from Square One TV. Yes, I'm a nerd; I'm pretty sure we've been over this! ;)



That's probably my favorite thing from the whole series.

Other fun numbers:
16-11 -- the final score of the Red Sox/Yankees game Saturday. It was INTENSE! But we pulled it out.

4:21 -- the time of both Friday's and Saturday's games against the Yankees

11 -- the number of games the Red Sox have won in a row including a 3-game sweep of the Yankees!!! and now we're tied for 1st place in the AL East!

400+ million -- what the Yankees spent during the off season to acquire some of the hottest free agents. How's that working out for you? I mean, I already knew we had CC Sabathia's number, but we were able to dismantle Burnett after he was gifted a 6-0 lead, and Teixeira's not looking too hot against us right now either. I know things can always turn around, but I must say, kudos for the spending spree. :)

Have I mentioned that I love baseball!! In other fun baseball & numbers news, I realized today that Fenway Park will turn 100 the same year I turn 30, soooo guess what I'll be doing for my birthday??? :) A couple months late of course b/c sadly my birthday isn't during baseball season, but still I can't think of a better way to celebrate 30!

And speaking of 30, I had the most AMAZING experience yesterday participating in 30 Seconds to Mars' The Summit. They invited fans to participate in the new album they're recording. It was so much fun. I spent most of my day about 20 feet from the hotness that is Jared Leto! :) He is hilarious & so talented. And the new record is going to be astounding. I cannot wait.

Comments

Amber said…
This morning in the car I heard "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats, which of course reminded me of "Angle Dance..."
raj said…
hooray for square one!