Skip to main content

so good! so good! so good!

Here's a rundown of all the awesomeness I have planned over the next 2 weeks. I'm STOKED!!!

Tonight -- my film program roomie's birthday party

Saturday -- girls' night at a champagne & dessert bar to celebrate my current roomie's birthday, should be completely fabulous :)

Sunday -- lunch with my dear friend Jodi who is moving away soon, which is happy/sad. then rockin' some Cuban food for cafe, which incidentally works out perfectly as a jazz/latin combo is playing (didn't know that when I planned the menu)

Monday -- more celebratin' of the roomie's birthday and also BASEBALL SEASON STARTS!!!

next Friday -- not working! the brothers and sister and youngest nephew descend upon Los Angeles. Ravi & I head to Red Sox game 1 of 3

next Saturday -- we all head to Red Sox game 2 of 3 and then probably some Red Robin love and then the sister-in-law arrives

next Sunday -- Easter, I'm glad I get to take all my siblings to my church even though the likelihood of them doing the stupid "We Win" song is dangerously high. after church Ravi & I head to Red Sox game 3 of 3, and then we probably all rock some homemade Mexican food for dinner

next Monday -- not working! maybe head to Santa Monica, take the sibs to Barney's Beanery which is my favorite

next Wednesday -- Dollhouse night at the Paley Fest

next Thursday -- The Big Bang Theory night at the Paley Fest

Annnnd somewhere in there I should be getting a pretty little tax refund from the state of California. April's shaping up to be a pretty great month. :)

Comments

Bahil said…
any chance you might share your choices in champagnes?
sherry said…
Fun :) I hope it's as wonderful as it all sounds!

WV Goody: Nestive. Clearly it was specially selected for the girl who has far too man birds around her house. My house is quite nestive!
aziner said…
Phil, we stuck with a classic favorite last night--Sofia Blanc de Blancs '07. Being from Napa it's technically a sparkling wine b/c the French a jerks. Anyhow, it's affordable & I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't like it.

Thanks, Sherry! :) That's the perfect WV! I think I shall adopt that into my vocabulary.

Shauna! It would be so lovely if you could join in on the awesomeness. The champagne & dessert bar was AMAZING. We'll definitely have to have a girls' night there sometime. And of course we have to get to a Red Sox game together sometime too.