Skip to main content
Hey friends, I promise very soon to return to regular blogging here. For real!

In the short meantime, though, feel free to check out my new political blog Boston Chai Party that I'm writing with Amber & Raj. Many of you know where I stand politically, but this blog is not about my or my siblings' opinions; it's about bringing news & information to the forefront for discussion so that people can form their own thoughts with a more complete idea of the facts, many of which are overlooked, ignored, or even hidden by mainstream media outlets.

If politics aren't your thing, no worries, I won't be offended in the slightest, that's why we created a separate space for this, but if they are your thing I'd love to have you join us over there.

Coming Soon: perhaps a return of to blank with love? We shall see...

Comments