Skip to main content

to blank with love

As promised!

To Shark Week with love, I have a sick fascination with you despite the fact that you FREAK ME OUT! eek! I'm pretty sure any nerves I had built up to consider trying surfing are now completely shot. d'oh! Still, I will continue to watch all week. It's messed up, I know.

To MLB Network with love, you offer me a delightful daily dose of baseball. You wrap me in your arms when I arrive home from work & guide me around America's ballparks. If you were a man I'm pretty sure I'd have to marry you.

To Twitter with love, okay I give in, I admit it, I love you. I tried to fight it, but I truly enjoy you.

To 30 Seconds to Mars with love, your new album is tantalizingly close to releasing. It is long awaited & I'm excited to hear the final product as well as finally see you on tour again! I am giddy as I think about it. :)

To chipotle peppers/flavored foods with love, you are yummy! My current favorite use for you is chipotle marinade on salmon. mmm :)



I am going to try to post here more frequently. Things are getting dicey with the government & I honestly believe it will take a miracle to prevent this administration from starting to arrest dissenters. I wish I were joking. I have no intentions of backing down from my opinions or outspokenness (most of which are exercised on Twitter) so I fully expect that if there are lists being made, I am on them or soon will be. I don't mean to be an alarmist or to sound paranoid, but if there is another significant hiatus here, please do check on me. If things get as bad as I anticipate, we will have to watch each others' backs. Even if our ideologies differ, I pray that we can stand together as Americans & look out for one another. We cannot allow tyranny, fascism, despotism, or anything similar to gain a foothold & tear this great country apart.

Comments