Skip to main content

Texas wins Christmas

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to drive around looking at Christmas lights. While I am a fan of tasteful & fairly traditional decorations, few things delight & amuse me more than garish displays of holiday cheer. Here are a few of the Christmas highlights from my new neighborhood.
giant inflatable Santa & penguin


inflatable lighthouse with a snowman & Santa


inflatable Noel with a snowman & Santa


inflatable Santa riding a tractor!


Nascar snowmen...if this didn't make me laugh so much I'd probably be a little sad.


Santa being pulled by flamingos...uhh...


most giant inflatable ever

ho ho ho!
dreidel, dreidel, dreidel!


Merry Christmas Texas-style!

I hope you are all having wonderful Christmas seasons! This can be such a fun & magical time of the year and I hope that the celebration of Christ's birth reinvigorates your life with a sense of awe, joy, and hope--all things for which God is the true source. Much love & merriness to all of you! :)

Comments