Skip to main content

2010 goals-- an update

It's the last day of January & I'm pleased to report that progress has been made on several of my goals for the year. :)

launch IV
We have completed 2 orders for IV, we have 2 more coming up this week, we've made some business cards, and our website is underway. I'm rather pleased with the progress we're making! :)

get in better shape
uhh...look over there, a flying monkey! watch out! okay, so no progress to report here yet. I will keep you updated.

do more crafty things
I tacked a blue ribbon horizontally across the length of one of my walls & using tiny clothespins I have hung from it various photos cards, and tickets from previous concerts & baseball games & snowboarding adventures. I find it quite delightful.

find a church
prior to moving to Texas I did some research on churches & found one that looked very promising. I have now attended that church 3 weeks in a row & am pleased to say that it has been fantastic! barring any unforeseen weirdness, I plan on continuing to attend this church. :)

find a job
I start training on a new job tomorrow!

date
oh my goodness! another flying monkey over there! beware! ;)

write more letters
I have written & sent notes to a couple of friends in LA. And I have another note written that has not gone out just yet. And many more notes/cards/letters planned on my to do list!


I'm excited to say that it seems I've set achievable goals and make progress on many of them. There is still much to do--on some goals more than others, but it's definitely manageable! I shall endeavor to keep you in the loop of things. :)

Comments