Skip to main content

goals/projects for 2010

November and December looked like this for me:
2 weeks in Texas
2 weeks in India
2 weeks in Texas
2 weeks in Omaha

Now I'm back to Texas for the foreseeable future & it's time to get settled in & get some things going. For the record, I love living in Texas. A lot of this has to do with how awesome it is to live with family, but also I feel like Texas fits me better. I liked living in LA, but I'm certainly more Texan than I could ever be Californian.

I'm excited for all the possibilities that living in Texas holds and seeing as I'm starting a new year living in a new place it seemed like a good time to come up with some goals. So here is what I'm striving toward in 2010.

~ launch IV--for those don't know, IV is the name of the restaurant venture my sister & I are working on. that's 4 Roman Numeral style. we're nerds, what'd you expect?

~ get in better shape

~ do more crafty things--art projects, not devious activities ;)

~ find a church

~ find a job

~ date--I'll have to see what God has in mind here, but I'm hopefully looking forward to some nice Texas men in the near future :)

~ write more letters--it's way more fun to get real mail & I don't want to let this largely discarded art to completely die out


That's it for now. Of course 2010 will hold far more activities & plans than what I've listed so far, but I think those are worthwhile & busying enough tasks to start to work toward.

I wish everyone a wonderful & blessed year. Whatever you dream for this year, I pray that God gives you His best--whether that's a yes, a no, or a not yet. He will take you on a path that's far better than anything you could have imagined, even if/when things seem to be going horribly wrong. It is in the "horribly wrong" times that He is closer than you think & they are often when we grow the most. May you be aware of God's presence & love for you through all the circumstances--great & not-so-great--that this year will bring. Love & blessings to you all and always be sure to watch for flying monkeys!

Comments

aziner said…
thanks, friend! I had missed it too. but I miss you WAY more!