Skip to main content

No Excuses June

I'm officially declaring this month, "No Excuses June."

I don't know about you, but there are more than enough things in my life that get put off til "tomorrow." And somehow before I know it weeks or months have passed and that "tomorrow" of productivity never seems to arrive. Well not this month!

This month I am setting reasonable & achievable mini-goals and I am determined to cut out excuses & be a better steward of my time. I frequently feel too busy or too tired, and no doubt working toward opening a restaurant is no small task in addition to the normal stuff of life, but I am also aware that enough of my time is spent less productively than it could be.

So, for June I am making the following goals.
1. re-organize my bedroom & keep it that way
2. work out 3 times a week
3. cook more frequently & when eating out is necessary, make healthy choices
4. write 1 letter a week--real, honest-to-goodness snail mail
5. get back to journaling--at least 4 times a week

I will keep you updated on how these mini-goals are going and at the beginning of next month I'll let you know how I plan to build on these goals.

What things in your life would you like to work on in June? Start out small enough to make it achievable and remember, no excuses! :)

Comments

Lindsey said…
1. Be in the Word every day.
2. Exercise
3. Sand and paint the awesome dresser you gave us!
4. Learn to make a pillow

Ask me how I'm doing with those things and I'll ask you how you're doing! :)