Skip to main content

the stars at night are big and bright

I have now lived in Texas for just over a year now. I love Texas; it fits me. But until recently I was woefully lacking in something that all good Texans need--cowboy boots! :) Ever since I decided that I would be moving to Texas, I had an overwhelming desire to own pink cowboy boots.

And then for Christmas my sister gave me money for a boot shopping trip! So in late December, my sister, our friend Ashlee, and I ventured out to buy boots. Having researched pink cowboy boots online several times, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. I checked out all the styles the store had to offer, found the 1 I liked, tried them on, and bought them.

Here they are--my delightful, lovely, pink cowboy boots!


Now all I really need is a gun and I'll be able to call myself a proper Texan! :)

Comments