Skip to main content
A lot has happened since we met last. This past Thursday, my dad went to the emergency room for chest pains/tingling/tightness. The doctors decided it was best to keep him in the hospital and move up his surgery. He will be having open heart surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 7:30am.

The past several days have been an emotionally exhausting whirlwind to say the least. I am greatly looking forward to breathing a huge sigh of relief once my dad is out of surgery and back in his room to recover, and then when we can bring him home a few days later. I know he and my family are covered in prayer and I am so thankful for that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying. Any update?
aziner said…
Thanks for praying & checking. My dad's surgery went well & his recovery is going well also. I will blog an update.