Skip to main content

drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes

This morning I had the opportunity to attend a church service that was also the church's 25th anniversary celebration.  Such a joyous celebration of God's glory, faithfulness, and provision seemed so fitting for Palm Sunday.  Maybe it's just me, but it seems Palm Sunday is so easily overlooked.  I remember celebrating Palm Sunday as a child with palm leaves in church and shouts of "Hosanna!"  People celebrated Jesus' arrival in Jerusalem.  And even though things would take quite a turn over the course of the week to follow, I think it is important to remember all of the parts of Holy Week.

This is a week that starts with joy, moves toward fear & sorrow, and ends with hope.  Because of Jesus' crucifixion, death, and resurrection, we can have hope.  We have the hope of salvation.  This can be a heavy week as we reflect on the sacrifice Jesus made to save us from our sins, but it's also a week of joy and hope.  I love this week because God so loved us.

I put together a playlist for this week that I wanted to share with you.  I feel the presence of God so strongly through these songs.  I hope they are a blessing to you as you reflect on and celebrate God's good and perfect plan of salvation this week.

If you don't know how you feel about God or where you stand with Him, know that He loves you.  I hope you will explore the life that God wants to bless you with.


Comments