Skip to main content

I heart today!

Woo! Today I actually had stuff to do pretty much the whole time at work. Then after work off to Panera for dinner with the roomies and Pieter. Way fun. Good to officially meet Pieter and feel confident that he's not a psycho stalker serial killer guy. Not that anything about him made me think that, but I'm pretty sure that girls who get psycho stalked and serial killed by people they meet online don't think "hey, I bet this guy is a psycho stalker serial killer, but just in case he turns out not to be I'll go meet him." So yay for my first official friend in LA. Not that I don't have 2 other friends, but Pieter is the first friend I've made independently of school or other friends, thus making him my first friend if that makes sense. So yes, good dinner then chilling in Santa Monica for a bit. And then when I got home I had a banana, which why do you care, right? I'll tell you why because it was a Chiquita banana which those of you who know my neurosis know how much I love Chiquita bananas and proclaim them to be better than any other brand. Unfortunately they are increasingly difficult to find, but hooray for Trader Joe's for having them. I will now be shopping there much more frequently just because of that. No, I'm not crazy. Chiquita really is the best. They're sweeter and less pulpy. For real, I come from a family with banana trees in the backyard, don't mess with me. (My relatives in India, not my parent's house in Omaha- no good banana weather there.)

Quote from earlier today about women playing mind games with men that Heather wanted me to post here and so I said I would:
"while they can be sometimes fun they almost always lead to heartache
and at the end of the day I'd much rather have him than just his jealousy"

To which Heather replied: "damn poetic, you must add that to your blog" So there you have it.

You probably missed Nicole's comment regarding the whole children/pregnancy topic since she just posted it, so you should go here and catch up: http://aziner.blogspot.com/2004/12/by-all-means-kill-whelp.html.

Notice how much I link to my own blog. Ha. You should also go here, though, for some "more thoughts" on pregnancy and life: http://thereispeacehere.blogspot.com/2005/01/more-thoughts.html.

Note to self: learn html so as to prevent the entire url from having to be posted in my blog. Oh well, I don't mind too much. If you do, feel free to lodge a complaint that will be met with hostility and fervent attempts to figure out how block your access to this site.

Well as it will be officially Wednesday when I post this and Wednesday by the time most of you read this . . . have a happy hump day! And what the heck as I'm sure you're waiting for it, don't take it like that. Have fun, make a friend, and help them watch for those dastardly flying monkeys.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay Aziner! new friends are fun!:)