Skip to main content

10 things I hate about you

I hate that black soulless void is not an entirely inaccurate way to describe you
I hate the remnants of your beauty that only serve to remind of how badly we have raped and pillaged you
I hate your stagnant pathways masquerading as transportation venues
I hate your love of money
I hate your narcissism
I hate the way you only take notice of my God is when you see dollar signs in peddling religious content
I hate how in your self-importance you're willing to destroy the straining amount of hope that dares venture here
I hate the way you try to steal my joy
I hate the days when I hate you almost as much as I hate the days when I love you

Comments

Anonymous said…
I seem to recall making a list like that before... why is it so blurry though? maybe i should update it...