Skip to main content

my weakness is that I care too much

I am still waiting for the day when I am surprised by life in an intensely good way. Okay, well that's not completely true, I have had many wonderful blessings that have taken me completely off guard, but there is one that I am still waiting for. And every time I hope that this time might be different . . . well it's just not.

Anyway onto a completely different subject that's happy & not annoying, I just found out tonight that there is a canal in Venice, CA! I have been to Venice a hundred times, how did I not know this?!? Go here to see how cute. It's not as beautiful as the real Venice of course, but it's still pretty cool to know that such a thing exists in my city. Sometimes LA is fun because there are still things to discover about it after 2 years.

Comments