Skip to main content
I need a change. I need something profoundly good and surprising to happen in my life. It seems regardless of my circumstances, the end results are always predictable. I want to be wrong. I want to be so wrong. I can't explain specifically what I mean. Or rather I won't right now. All I can tell you is that I'm feelin' so stir crazy right now- emotionally, mentally, physically, locationally. I wanted nothing more today than to go to Starbucks with my mom. I just wanted to talk to her & maybe cry a little & get a hug. I didn't even call her. I didn't want to pour out my heart & at the end have no one to hug me. Or buy me coffee. ;) How can this be? How can it happen that after over 2 years in this city & after having built up an amazing community of friends I can still feel so alone, like I have no one here I could talk to?

Comments

Unknown said…
oh friend! i am so sad i am not there to treat you to coffee, give you a hug, and let you know how awesome you are...we all have those days (sometimes weeks) but hang in there! you are amazing! i love you friend!
Anonymous said…
Azina-
Hang in there! You know I would love for you to move back to Omaha so we could hang out, but I know you have always, always wanted to be out in California. And it's not easy, trust me, I know...but look how long you have been out there already!

Jessica