Skip to main content
I can feel the rain
it will be here soon
riding in on the coattails of a fall
that took almost too long to arrive
it matches my mood today
a sort of grey and melancholy
a thousand little things
beyond my control
have conspired to wreak havoc
upon my life
I assure you I will get through it
and before too much time
is allowed to pass
all will be right again
but tonight I will sit
and wait for the rain
to come and cleanse
all that has marred this day


Among a myriad of other things that happened today, the display on my cell phone went out, which is mostly just an annoyance. Except now I realized it's even more obtrusive as I use my cell phone as an alarm, but since I have no way of ensuring that I have actually set the correct time I will be forced to use an actual alarm clock whose grating sound I loathe. Bah. While today did mark the glorious advent of a new season of Gilmore Girls and it was Taco Tuesday, overall it was not the delightful day I had envisioned. And now I just want to go live in Stars Hollow and marry Luke.

(Note: Yes the song of the week site is back up and functioning, but I have absolutely no patience for html tonight. I'm sorry. I will try to put something up tomorrow.)

Comments

aziner said…
aww, thanks Nicole. I love you too. :)

I assure you I would win in that fight. ;P
Amber said…
While I'll leave the fighting over Luke to the two of you, I would like to join you in living in Stars Hollow. Anyone know the address of the WB back lot? Come on, all of you film people ought to be good for something! :)
aziner said…
Oh I totally know where the WB backlot is. Being granted access on the other hand is a completely different story . . . But if you come visit me I'll see what I can do. :)
Amber said…
That sounds like a bribe if I've ever heard one! Though I don't need a bribe to come and visit you. :) I'm thinking next summer - how's your schedule?
In awe of You said…
got lots of love here too...
aziner said…
aww, love you too. Thanks Jon Mark, what a happy message to find awaiting me today. :)

Amber, I'm pretty sure precedent dictates that people do need a bribe to come and visit. :P Not you necessarily, but any of our family members, though of course you understand as you had to have children to bribe anyone to visit you . . . Any time you want to come out here is good for me. :)